Famous Kid Tech Columnist for USA Today Jinny Gudmundsen just published a new book to help parents pick out amazing apps like Drawing Pad! She looked at thousands of apps and only wrote about the very top. In her review she said Drawing Pad "is a full-fledged traveling art studio" and "your kids will enjoy the wide selection of stickers that can be sized using pinch-and-pull with two fingers. This drawing studio works well across a range of ages....I really like this app's ability to let users create in landscape or portrait mode, depending on how you turn the iPad."
- Drawing Pad featured in the book Best iPad Apps
- Drawing Pad is on Gizmodo's 2010 Gift Guide
- Apple Features Drawing Pad as iPad App of the Week!
- Drawing Pad Featured in MacWorld Magazine!
- Drawing Pad makes list of 100 Essential iOS Apps of 2010 in the iLounge 2011 Buyer's Guide
- Drawing Pad is #1 iPad Entertainment App!